The software described in this document is furnished under a license
agreement or nondisclosure agreement. The software may be used or copied
only in accordance with the terms of the agreement. It is against the law
to copy the software on any medium except as specifically allowed in the
license or nondisclosure agreement.
Tachyon Software LLC is not liable for any problems or damages associated
with programs which were developed using the software described in this
document. The user is solely responsible for testing their programs and
ensuring adequate backup and recovery of their data.
- Tachyon Software is a registered trademark and
Tachyon Assembler Workbench,
Tachyon 390 Cross Assembler,
Tachyon Integrated Development Environment,
Tachyon File Tools,
Tachyon Linkage Editor,
Tachyon Update Utility,
Tachyon Operating System,
Tachyon Instruction Emulator and
Tachyon 390 Emulator
are trademarks of Tachyon Software.
Enterprise Systems Architecture/370,
Enterprise Systems Architecture/390,
High Level Assembler,
are registered trademarks of International
Business Machines Corporation.
- Microsoft, Windows and Windows NT are registered trademarks
of Microsoft Corporation.
- LINUX is a registered trademark of
- UNIX is a registered trademark of
The Open Group.
- SAS and SAS/C are registered trademarks of
SAS Institute, Inc.
- XDC is a registered trademark of
- SPF/PC is a registered trademark
and SPF/Professional and SPF/SourceEdit are trademarks of
Command Technology Corporation.
- NFS and Network File System are trademarks of
Sun Microsystems Inc.
- Hewlett-Packard and PCL are registered trademarks of
Frames No Frames Previous Next Contents
Introduction Setup Programs Files Running Testing
Compatibility Customization Messages Codes
© Copyright 1998-2004, Tachyon
Last modified on February 28, 2004